As Brisbane specialists in web design and search engine optimisation, we create websites that look great and bring customers to your door.
Imagine being in control of your own website, updating and managing it where and when you please whilst having the expertise and experience of Marketeam at your fingertips. Sounds like a powerful combination, doesn’t it?
Join hundreds of your fellow business owners and have Marketeam build your next website.
Why Marketeam should build your next website
Marketeam makes it super easy to update your own website. No code, no fuss. You don’t need to be a techno wizkid to update your site, which means no waiting around for two weeks for your previous agency to fix that typo. We're a Brisbane-based web design company that builds easy-to-manage sites.
We don’t charge ongoing fees. The way Marketeam builds websites ensures you won’t be paying ongoing fees just to access your website or software. When the project is finalised and paid for in full you own everything – yes, we said everything.
There’s no cost for updating your own website. When your web design project is finished you'll be able to update your own website. The only ongoing cost to you is your domain name registration, hosting and your own time to manage your own website.
We support you. We have a range of support packages available which means you have Marketeam at your fingertips whenever you need support.
We build websites that drive higher conversions. We build websites that drive higher conversions. We do this by injecting the experience and expertise we’ve gained from hundreds of website development projects (mostly built using Joomla), countless landing page builds (using Joomla, Wordpress, Grav and Unbounce) and multiple SEO projects into every website, which means more traffic and better customers for you.
Our web design process
If you’re looking for a Brisbane website design company that can build you a site that not only looks great but actually generates customers, talk to us. We will build you a website so you can:-
- Update and manage your own website content, menus, blogs and more
- Control your own hosting and domain accounts
- Allow search engines like Google to crawl and index your website
- Backup your site at any time
- Upload photos, create links, link out to documents and more
Marketeam is based in Brisbane and is experienced in creating sites that your customers will love.
Our open and transparent business model means you’re always in control
Before we even start building a website we take the time to go through your requirements and get a firm understanding of your business.
Web design is a passion for us, so we like to make sure we get it right the first time. Our process goes a little like this:-
- We meet with you in person or via the phone to discuss your website requirements.
- We will create a tailored web design proposal with your requirements in mind.
- Once the quote is approved we send a design brief so we can gather as much information as possible about the type of website design you want.
- We start creating the design of your site in a live development environment. This means when we send you a concept you will be able to click on the menu items, see the homepage and articles and see your new site through your customer's eyes. No jpg files or pdfs... a real website!
- While we’re tweaking and finalising your website we will also be adding content or developing SEO copy (if we’ve quoted on doing that) in preparation for making the site live.
- Around the time the website is due to go live we start training you on how to edit and manage your own website.
- When your site is ready to go live we flick the switch and you’re on the web!
There are many other elements we add to our website design projects, but this will give you a general idea of how we work.
Our websites look great on computers, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
All of our websites are built using responsive design and will look great on all the latest browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge. These browsers make up a majority of the browsers used to visit millions of websites every day.
We also design our websites to look great on tablets and mobile devices. We make sure that no matter what browser or device your visitors are using, they get a great experience.