Joomla: Upload new images into RokGallery slideshow
Here are some basic instructions for loading new images into your homepage slideshow, which is run by the RokGallery component.
- In the back-end of Joomla (administrator area), go to ‘Components’ and then click on ‘RokGallery’.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button, either drag and drop images or browse your computer, then click Upload button.
- Select the images you’ve just uploaded click and drag, then click ‘Publish’.
- Whilst images are still selected, click ‘Tag’ – from the dropdown menu ‘Select a gallery’ choose ‘Homepage’, then click ‘Apply’.
Removing images from RokGallery:-
- Select the images you’d like to remove, then click ‘Unpublish’.
- Go to your web page and Refresh the page, you may need to ‘Empty Cache’ on your browser.